This will help to generate top-of-mind recall across platforms. With the luxury of time, travellers seemed to prefer purchasing on desktop, presumably for the ease of navigating and comparing across a wider range of accommodation and flight options. All of the above should be exclusively conducted on mobile app. This will further propel the growth in travel bookings on the platform.
Shopback is essentially a cashback reward program and it’s available across Asia Pacific. They have more than 300 online partner stores and some of them I really use so this was so relevant for me. Members can earn up to 30 percent cashback depending on the offered deal. Some stores confirm your cashback as soon as 48 hours after transaction while some will take weeks. But it’s money you can get through a bank account or credit to PayPal. ShopBack expanded into the Philippines in mid-2015, offering users cashback on purchases from online stores including Lazada, Zalora, Shopee, Foodpanda and 400 other stores.
Giving And Reaping Rewards: A Conversation With Shopbacks Joel Leong
Get a 30-day free trial to access discounted USPS and UPS shipping rates and print labels in no time. Shopify is an excellent shopping cart for many online sellers. Its easy-to-use interface, reasonable pricing model, and beautiful themes make it one of our favorite eCommerce solutions, and we recommend it frequently to readers. Maintaining a blog can work wonders for your online store. Not only do regular blog posts boost your SEO rankings, but they also help to build your brand’s identity.
- New Touch n’ Go eWallet users who register and reload via the ShopBack app will receive a cashback of RM10 up till the 11th of November.
- Plus the estimated delivery time is usually right, though you can only pay with cash.
- Use that gadget that may have cost you an arm and a leg to earn you some extra cash, by simply downloading a few choice apps that can give you more bang for the buck.
- This isn’t a problem with ShopBack, which doesn’t operate on a complicated credit or points system, and instead rewards you with cold hard cash.
- The New Zealand startup is working to re-imagine the human-machine connection with virtual versions of company ambassadors or all-digital employees who work with clients.
- Next is the most popular e-wallet in the Philippines – Gcash.
Instead, look at investment options with returns that will at least beat inflation and put the magic of compounding interest work for you. Active customers using its mobile app, online platform and Chrome browser extension have increased by 300 per cent year on year to 1 million, said country manager Angus Muffet. “As the frontrunner in the rewards space, ShopBack is in a great position to capture an outsized portion of the online shopping boom,” said Henry Chan, CEO and co-founder of ShopBack. XREX helps blockchain-focused companies save time and money on product development, production maintenance, security, scalability, and compliance. ShopBack enhances shopping by providing up to 20% cashback for consumers to boost their purchasing power while providing cost-effective marketing solutions for merchant partners. https://apk4u.mobi ShopBack is leading the wave of smarter shopping in Greater Southeast Asia , offering a one-stop lifestyle portal that powers smarter purchase decisions for consumers.
Food Discount Apps Every Singaporean Foodie Should Be Using To Save Money
For example, POSB/DBS cardmembers can get $25 off their purchase with a minimum spend of $200. Better yet, you can even claim in advance the voucher for this promo on 10 November at 10 pm to get $30 off your purchase. Shopee clearly lists out all the available bank promos and partner campaigns on their site so that you can maximise your savings when you shop.