Click in the search box of your Windows 10 taskbar and type “lock screen,” then hit enter, and it will launch the lock screen settings app. Here’s where to find Windows Spotlight lock screen images in Windows 10. Hide and lock your precious videos with App Lock by importing them from the Gallery and your SD card. App Lock has a built-in camera and a secure browser, from where you can make or download videos and immediately secure them. It allows you to applock your system apps like Gallery, Messages, Contacts, Gmail, Playstore, etc. Furthermore, you can also applock your downloaded apps like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.
Thus you may find slight difference in appearance if you are on an iPad. We will need to firstly enable the app password. Run the file manager app on your iPhone or iPad.
Bonus: How To Change Huawei Phone Password
Even links in your recent documents menu won’t be able to find your hidden files! For extra security, use a password to prevent anyone from accessing your files. You can run this software in stealth mode so that no one knows it’s there, and hide or show your sensitive files using hotkeys. File Lock PEA is not intended to replace disk encryption, but to complement it.
Here are 15 best vault apps for Android and iOS that will help you take the data to your phone’s grave. is there any APK Hub other way to find the hidden videos. First off, if gallery lock is uninstalled, can u able to see Gallery lock protected folder in phone’s internal sdcard? See above post guiding you to access gallery lock media hidden content with folder navigation and path. The new gallery lock application stores the files in different location than previous. You have to look at the gallery lock folder that is created with .
The Photos App
The app will even keep your screen on when using certain apps if you want. It’s a good option that also supports over 30 languages. AppLocker by BGNmobi is a decent overall app lock app. It does most of the same stuff as other applock apps. That includes locking up apps and giving you various ways to access them. You get fingerprint support as well as pattern unlock and a password unlock.
- You can view your images, GIFs, and videos as you normally would or lock them behind a vault and view them there.
- The most common reason for this is that the Locker you are trying to view is not the same Locker in which you have encrypted your data.
- Keyede Erinfolami is a professional freelance writer that is passionate about discovering new technology that can improve productivity in daily life and work.
- For apps like Messages or FaceTime, you need to edit the “Always Allowed” section of Screen Time to remove them for the limit to be enabled.
- That way, if something happens, that secured media won’t be available for others to access.
But make sure you always remember the hotkey assigned to Folder Mount or you might end up losing all the data you have stored. The feature is indeed innovative, but has risks involved with it. For example, if you are creating a locker for 300Mb, the space would be delegated to the locker instantly and will be mapped as an additional disk drive.